Drug Policy Consultant
- Lead drug- and alcohol-related policy reformation projects within public and private organisations.
- Conduct primary and secondary research within these organisations on drug and alcohol-related attitudes, behaviours and policies.
- Work alongside a multidisciplinary team of researchers and analysts.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in drug harm reduction or policy.
- Highly analytical background with experience with statistical analysis and a passion for harm reduction and mental health.
- The role is semi-autonomous and suits a pro-active and highly driven individual.
- Previous experience in scientific research.
- Project management experience.
- ADEC offers a competitive salary with the chance to lead projects in an exciting, new high growth industry.
- The role empowers the individual to have a tangible impact on the lives of students and employers with scope to lead the improvement of mental health services.
- The role is semi-autonomous and has good room for flexibility.